- Before I had kids, I watched a lot of movies, and had
opinions about them. Now I see one once in a while.
- Before I had kids, I devoted a lot of attention to text-based virtual
environments, more commonly known as MUDs. In fact, I ran one,
- Before I had kids, I went scuba diving. Some scuba pictures.
- I still cook, but for the kids. Some cooking pictures.
- No pictures of the kids on a web site, sorry!
Long ago, I originated and for several years maintained the Frequently Asked Questions for the Usenet
newsgroup comp.text.tex, dealing with
TeX and LaTeX. I eventually ran out of time in my life for this, but
the last version is here. You can
see the excellent work that UK TeX
Users' Group has done in developing and keeping it up to date